- More than 7,000 jobs to go as Deutsche Bank finalises its equities business review
- Overdraft fees still worse than a payday loan, warns Which?
- Bank of America issues fourth and largest corporate green bond
- Banks more concerned with technology-driven trends than regulation, says report
- Price of flats climbs £1,250 a month, says Halifax
- Mastercard launches Accelerate to continue helping Fintechs
- Customer’s right to be forgotten under GDPR an opportunity for banks, says Optimove expired
- Ulster Bank supports Balmoral Show in its 150th year expired
- Cambridge & Counties secures ENABLE Guarantee from British Business Bank expired
- Barclays appoints new research role expired
- Latest jobs data show finance sector remains strong expired
- KeyBank "Outstanding" rating from OCC on community reinvestment act exam expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”