- RBS pays first dividend to ordinary shareholders since 2008
- FCA opens a discussion on the impact of climate change and green finance on financial services
- Mastercard launches Bill Pay Exchange
- BNY Mellon appoints new head of Corporate Technology
- UK Finance announces new appointments to board
- Epoch launches world's first public offering of a cryptocurrency and digital assets-related fund
- Fiscal Technologies forms strategic partnership with Moore Stephens to enhance fraud prevention expired
- RBS signs government’s new Race at Work Charter expired
- Bank of America reports strong third-quarter balance sheet expired
- Wells Fargo continues to make progress, says CEO expired
- JPMorgan Chase reports 24% rise in net income for third-quarter 2018 expired
- BlackRock wins Scottish Widows contract after review by Lloyds Banking Group expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.